- When you access or use Georgian's App, you provide us the informed consent to our compilation, storage, use and revelation of your personal information. We are committed to the protection of information provided by the users to us. While providing personalised and valuable service.
- We reserve the right to change our policies at anytime at our sole discretion or without notice, so be sure to check our Policy page regularly.
- To register on our Georgian App, you must complete our in-app registration form where we ask you to provide us information such as your name, date of birth, your email address, and your location details. The details submitted by you are accessible any time when you visit the Edit Account page. We don't gather any personal information about visitors to our site.
- Where you choose to upload and share any sort of personal details about yourself, you do provide us an open consent to our processing your information and making this public to other Georgian App users.
- If you have questions or any queries, you may contact our Technical Support team page. In case of any query, we will receive your email address, as well as the information shared by you to help resolve your query. We will keep a record of the complaints shared by you about other users.
Use and storage of information
We use your Information for the following purposes:
- To activate and govern your Georgian account and to provide services that you have requested.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Georgian App promptly.
- To notify you timely about changes to our services
- To improve our internal customer services and training programs
- For identity checks, prevent identity threats and frauds. It is important to understand your history.
- For customer service and support, including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints;
- To enhance the security of our services;
- To ensure that content on our Website is presented in the most effectual manner for you and for your computer; and
- To provide you with all the information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
Retention of Data
- We are required and allowed under applicable laws to retain certain records for a period of at least 5 (five) years after closure of your Georgian account, which includes your personal data and records such as your name, contact details, customer number and transaction history, etc. Other than the Retained Data, we will physically destroy all Personal Information that we had gathered about you when you (or we) terminate your Georgian account. We do not store up your online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password.
- Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your personal information or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail purportedly from Georgian requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it ("Such E-mail"). Please forward any Such E-mail to email@example.com and thereafter kindly delete the e-mail immediately and necessarily.
Disclosure of Information
We do not disclose your private or personal information to Third parties other than the Website's affiliates and the following :
- A potential buyer of our business or a buyer of the substantial shares in our business
- The police, law enforcement bodies, regulatory body or court if we are required by law to disclose or share your personal data, or to protect the rights, property, our customers or others.
- Third parties who may be of interest to you for receiving information about their goods and services.
- And third parties we may occasionally use to provide you with the services you have requested. We require these third parties must take the privacy of your personal information very seriously.
We also use information in collective form to build up marketing profiles, to assist strategic development, and to audit usage of the website.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information if required by law or if we believe it is pertinent to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
- We may get in touch with you via the e-mail address and phone number registered with your Georgian account. You may also receive system-generated e-mails or messages such as confirmations, notification of password changes etc. which are necessary for the appropriate process and administration of your Georgian account. You explicitly consent to receive such communications from us, irrespective of whether your phone number is registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
- As a Georgian account holder, you will occasionally receive promotional updates from us by e-mail from us, unless you have explicitly chosen not to receive such communication, about products, services and special deals which we think will be of interest to you via our newsletter. It's solely your choice whether or not you receive newsletters from us. However please note that you will still be able to receive communication regarding your Georgian account such as transactional e-mails or other notifications relating to the operation of your Georgian account or our legal relationship.
- A Phishing scam is the name given to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to forged websites where the user is tricked into entering their sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords by masquerading as a trustworthy entity.
- If you receive such an e-mail or are asked for your password by anyone claiming to work for us via an electronic communication, please forward the e-mail or report the incident by e-mail to our Technical Support.
- In limited circumstances we also may use "Web Beacons" to track anonymous, non-Information about your use of our App, track your navigation through a single website or a series of websites, and your use of e-mails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. Web Beacons are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or e-mail and send back to its home server information from the user's browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the App and selected sponsors' and advertisers' websites, or opening our e-mails, and for what purposes.
- We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Website. These Android Application analytics services do not collect information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Website. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We are firmly committed to using the information collected from these services to find usability problems and facilitate an easy website use. You or your account shall never get identified.
Security Checks, Review and Releases
- To maintain a high level of security to our Georgian customers, we reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity,. To facilitate these security checks, reviews and releases, you agree to provide such identification or other information or documentation as we, in our sole and free discretion, deem necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Georgian App services. You will be notified of such verification request by e-mail or telephone.
- By using our website in any manner, you acknowledge that you may choose not to provide us with any Information while accessing the Georgians App. In such an event, you still get to see and access much of the App, however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Information.
Confidentiality and Security
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of Georgians or another party;
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content breaches the rights of third parties.
- Any information that you may reveal or readily available to us in a review post or other online discussion or forum is deliberately open to the public and is not in any way private. You should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or obtained by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict.
- We are determined to ensure that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of Information we have physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to grant your information a safe place.
However, this high level of protection can only be effective if you follow certain security practices at your end. You must never share your Georgians account or login details with anyone. If you are concerned that any of your login details have been compromised, you can change the logins any time once you are logged on but you should always also immediately contact at contact and tell us why you think your login details have been compromised. Please read our Terms and Conditions for further information on how to keep your Georgian account safe.
- The Georgians possess a legal right to a copy of any Information about you held by us. You also have a right to rectify any errors in that Information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your Information for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Liability
- We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information of this Website and expressly disown liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this Website.
- We make no warranties of any kind, (implied, expressed and statutory) including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is provided with respect to the contents of the App or its hyperlinks to other internet resources.
- Reference in this App to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the public convenience and information and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by us.
- The contents of our App are under copyright and/or trademark of their original author(s) unless otherwise noted on the page itself.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at Georgian Helpdesk and we will endeavor to address your issue.